1.20.2007

Yikes

Has it really been since 2005 since I have updated this thing?

I used to have a blog on my website, but due to techincal difficulties, it has been offline for 5 months... 5 months!

so I guess in the meantime I can use this, too bad no one is paying attention.



This is the next show, tomorrow in fact. We just got done hanging this, and I am pretty gosh-darned excited. Shucks. Its our first "real" show in our new location. The artwork is very diverse, many of it not really going together, but I am still proud of it. And anyway, we are gonna have a blast tomorrow. So fuck it.

Um... so I guess I'll try to update this thing in the meantime, not sure how long it will last though... I have been told that our website will finally be fixed in a few weeks... yeah, I'll hold my breath for that.

mike
www.project.bz

No comments: