4.21.2007

Run Cannonball Run

Lab 101 - I finally made it over to see "Construction", even though I am literally across the street every day. Sure, he is super lazy, you say. But truth be told, just busy... so busy I cant even go across the street for 10 minutes??? Yup, that busy. That busy being lazy... But enough about me, here are some pics taken with my brand new phone.




So last night, my roommate let me watch his copy of the Korean smash hit "The Host". I am sure you have heard of it, its all the rage with movie afficiandos. Supposedly its Korea's most successful movie of all-time. Crazy. Does it live up to all that hype? Actually, yes. This movie has it all - horror, comedy, drama - and it pulls off all of them together well.

Although I gotta admit, when I first started watching it, it reminded me of a cheesy B Monster Movie. And, honestly, thats what it may actually be, but, damnit, its the best of the bunch. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And of course, when watching fine Korean Cinema, what better movie to follow it then Cannonball Run.

One of the greatest/worst ensemble movies of all time. Burt (Reynolds/Convey), Dom, Dino, Sammy, 007, Farrah, Jackie Chan, the list goes on and on... and yet, it still makes no sense! I love that movie.

mike
www.project.bz

1 comment:

edwinushiro said...

Lazy? I don't think so. But maybe you could blame it on your mustache!!!