6.24.2007

A Quest Called Tommy's

And speaking of Tommy's (mmmm...), I have now formed a new goal for my bike riding adventures.
I guess the idea was originated by Morgan Spurlock in SuperSize Me with McDonald's, but I am going to take, I believe, the idea to a whole new level.
In consecutive days, I plan on visiting every Tommy's in the greater Los Angeles Area by bicycle.

That's right, every day until my task is complete, I will be venturing out, every single day, by bicycle, until every last Tommy's in LA has been conquered.
There are, you see, many differences between Mr. Spurlock's journey and mine.
He was trying to illustrate the negative effects Fast Food, especially an empire like McDonald's, has on all aspects of our lives.
I, on the otherhand, love greasy food and am glorifying it.
He was lazy and DROVE to McDonald's.
I will be BIKING, and hopefully, counteracting some of the negative effects of Tommy's wonderful, heart-stopping, greasy, chili-filled burgers. Oh, and don't forget the fries.
He stopped eating McDonald's after his 30 days.
This quest is just the beginning.

No official date has been set yet, but stay tuned as I try and figure out the schedule...

Go Chili!

mike

No comments: